Friday, November 14, 2008

One of these things is not like the other?

Camden the cowboy, Roston the indian and Bryan the lumber jack? I guess Bryan missed the memo on the theme that was going on. Bryan has been a lumber jack now 3 years running. I guess next year if he won't give up being a lumber jack, Camden can be Babe the big blue ox and Roston can be a tree. If Bryan is a lumber jack he will have to put a little more effort into his costume next year. Let's hope Bryan gets the memo next year that he cannot be a lumber jack, Due to the fact that I don't know how to sew an ox costume or a tree.
















































































































































































































































Cowboy, indian and a Lumber jack? Yes, Bryan is dressed up. He has been a Lumber Jack the last 3 years. I hope next year he puts a little more effort into his costume. Next year if he still plans on being a lumber jack, I guess Camden could go as Babe the big blue ox and Roston a tree. We will see...












































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































1 comment:

RaCHELLE HuRD said...

ahhh i'm so glad you posted some pictures!!! i'm here at jeff & sheilah's hanging out with sher, and we looked at your blog together, and were crackin' up at what you wrote about buddy the lumber jack! you guys are so funny. and the boys look sooooo cute! we're excited to hopefully see you at christmas!